Sunday School Begins September 20th! Sunday School for the children is held Sunday morning from September 20 until the Education Celebration Breakfast (the weekend before Memorial Day weekend). Sunday School meets in the Sanctuary (main worship space) at 9:15 a.m. for opening worship before moving to individual classrooms in the lower level of the church. Sunday school concludes at 10:15 am. All are welcome to join at any time in the school year!
- Preschool: ABC – Stories of the Bible inspired by the Alphabet
- Kindergarten-Second Grade: Whirl (following the Scriptures in worship service)
- Third & Fourth Grade: Holy Moly! by Sparkhouse (Old & New Testament)
- Fifth & Sixth Grade: Connect by Sparkhouse (one year on Old Testament, another on New Testament)
- Youth Ministry: Confirmation Classes utilize Re:form by Spark, High school students meet periodically for various studies
Throughout the year we also have a few Cross+Generational gatherings for the Sunday School children, parents and adults during the education time. It is a time to all come together, share a theme, share conversation, and participate in an activity.
We also have an annual Christmas children’s program featuring Sunday School students. Students practice during classes and then lead us in worship for one Sunday in December.