Final preparation is taking place for our “At Home Whirl Sunday School” to begin Sunday September 13th, 2020. Curriculum is being made available to the families for the time when children and parents will come together to read the Bible verse, utilize the printed Lectionary Curriculum and share in this learning experience. Each week Teachers will be e-mailing families suggestions, ideas and helpful hints to utilize during this family education time.
This Whirl Lectionary curriculum combined with Pastor Jay’s Weekly Children’s Word as well as the Friday Weekly News e-mail from Galilee containing Taking Faith Home (also pertains to the Lectionary for that Sunday) will add to the resources families will have for the at home family Christian Education.
Continue to keep our children in your prayers during these difficult changes we are all experiencing.
- Preschool: ABC – Stories of the Bible inspired by the Alphabet
- Kindergarten-Second Grade: Whirl (following the Scriptures in worship service)
- Third & Fourth Grade: Holy Moly! by Sparkhouse (Old & New Testament)
- Fifth & Sixth Grade: Connect by Sparkhouse (one year on Old Testament, another on New Testament)
- Youth Ministry: Confirmation Classes utilize Re:form by Spark, High school students meet periodically for various studies